Mental Health Special
Professional Development / Continuing Education contact hours will be awarded!
FOCUS: Mental Health
DATE: Thursday February 18, 2021
TIME: 6:00-7:00 pm
SIG CO-CHAIR: Allyson Lewis and Rosa Colorado
Topic: Sharing from conferences, in-services, new job opportunities during COVID
1. to share and review information, skills and tools learned that could be useful to the various OT settings
2. to have a better understanding of current visions/trends in OT
3. to have a better understanding of current research topics and EBP that is being done by/with OT
4. to talk about how OT has taken on alternative roles during COVID
5. if time permits to talk about how to better implement EBP into our own treatment settings
Networking: will leave time for announcements and job openings
Free to MAOT members. Non-members $10.00, $5.00 for students. Membership forms can be downloaded from the MAOT website.
Zoom information will be shared with registered individuals on the morning of the event.
Special Interest Groups
Massachusetts Association for Occupational Therapy, Inc. (MAOT)P.O. Box 850543 Braintree, MA 02185 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*MAOT no longer has a phone number - please email us at the address above*